Retro Parallax Backgrounds - Perfect for RPG Maker
A downloadable asset pack
These background graphics were inspired by games such as Tokimeki Memorial and Super Monkey Ball.
Funky, checkerboard backgrounds that you can loop for a cool retro feel.
They work very well for level up screens, game menu backgrounds or puzzle stage backgrounds.
- 6 x Different Backgrounds
- 1 x PSD so you can make your own colour combinations!
(Photoshop File - Made with Adobe Creative Cloud)
- Most versions of RPG Maker including RPG Maker MV, RPG Maker VX, RPG Maker XP
I have used these assets in RPG Maker MV but it works with any software that allows repeating backgrounds. You could even use it as a background for a website!
Once purchased (min $1), the license is:
- You can use this asset in any commercial or non commercial project
- You can't resell or distribute this asset
- You can't edit and then resell the asset to others
- Attribution is not necessary but welcome.
(If you use it in any project I'd love to see!)
|Author||Merchant Prince Digital|
|Made with||Adobe Photoshop, RPG Maker|
|Tags||2D, Abstract, Minimalist, parallax, Pixel Art, RPG Maker, User Interface (UI)|
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of £1 GBP. You will get access to the following files:
Retro-Checkerboard-Parralax-Backgrounds.zip 10 kB